This year, we were privileged enough to be included in a line up of local talent, as part of Melbourne Fashion Week's Meyer Place Runway. A carpark and restaurant alleyway was converted into textile color coded immersive runway experience, where social distancing was honoured through limited tickets and well spaced seating. Two of our looks in our upcoming Solstice release were featured in gender neutral styling by the talented Joseph Romano, event production by the wonderful Moth Design.
Thanks for having us M/FW!
- @melbfashionweek #mfw #melbournefashionweek
- Production by Moth Design
- Models: Elodie Tour / Chadwick + Lyu Masuda / Duval
- Stylist – Joseph Romano (@joee_babes)
- Hair by KEVIN.MURPHY
- Makeup Director by Bec Shannon and team
- Audio Visual & Production Management by Austage